- Audio Books: You'll notice a number of the books on my list are audio books. That means I listened to the books whenever I was in the car.
- Multitask: I listened to some of my audio books while riding the cardio bike at the gym. I also listened to one of the audio books while on a hike in New Hampshire.
- Break it Down: When it comes to actually reading books, I have developed the discipline to read ONLY 10 pages a day. My brain registers it as, "It's only 10 pages. If you can't do that Mike, then you're just not serious about your personal development." If you follow the 10 pages a day program for 1 month, you can finish a 300 page book in 30 days.
- E-Myth Manager
- The Power of Focus (Re-read) Ambassador's Favorite
- Crush it! (if you are building an online presence you must read this)
- Quarter Life Crisis
- Do You
- The Champion in You
- Why we Want You to be Rich
- Think and Grow Rich (Audio, re-read) Classic!
- The Carrot Principle (Audio) (A must read for anyone who is looking to build a recognition program for their people.
- You Can Still Win (Audio)
- Conversations With Millionaires (Re-read) (like 10 books in one) Ambassador's Favorite
- The Secret (Audio)
- The 60 Second Self-Starter (Very good book with tips.)
- The Servant: A Simple Story About Leadership (This will change the way you look at leadership)
Mike Bruny, CPCC
Certified Life Coach, Speaker, Author
Run the Point Enterprises
Author of: "Move the Crowd: 30 Days of Hip Hop Affirmations To Change Your Life." AS SEEN IN THE SOURCE MAGAZINE www.runthepoint.com/products