Monday, January 3, 2011

Ambassador Bruny's 2010 Year in Review as Told Through Pictures


Ambassador Bruny's 2010 Year in Review as Told Through Pictures


Helped raise money for Haiti through a blog following the earthquake

One of my biggest accomplishments this year is completing 365 days of Hip Hop Affirmations on www.hiphopaffirmations.com

Completed an awesome 10 month Leadership program through the Coaches Training Institute (CTI)

Got connected to the social media site: Brazen Careerist  




Went to my 1st Entrepreneur Magazine Growth Conference (Miami,FL)


My wife caught video tape of my performance at Framingham State (I created my first video snippet)4min48sec


Keynote at the student leadership conference at MCLA (you can guess the theme)


Met Bryon Hurt at Bryant University in R.I. (Creator of: Hip-Hop: Beyond Beats and Rhymes)

Finished paying for my MacBook Pro aka "Little Macky"

Spoke at my Grad. school Alma Mater (UMASS, Amherst) "Funny because when I took this shot I had a caption in mind that would read: Thru these doors walked Jack Welch and Mike Bruny" LOL


Spoke at Boston College (twice) and it was the first time a family member(besides my wife) saw me speak(my cousin was a senior there)


Was part of Keith Ferrazzi's 10wk Pilot program (Very cool and power stuff when it comes to networking)


Sold books at Stanford.  Tarik (on the r.) helped make it happen.  And no we did not really know each other before that day.  We met on Brazen Careerist.

Went to Andre Taylor's Bigger Deal workshop in NYC.  This guy is the master of crafting big deals

Co-created a workshop and presented in the Netherlands

Got styling tips from the good folks at The Brooklyn Circus (Learned the importance of fit)


My 1st professional photo shoot


My 1st Garage Sale

Started working on the Ambassador Bruny logo
Was on a panel at Berklee College of Music


Babson Entrepreneurship Conference where I met Donna Fenn (author of Upstarts)

Attended the Bigger Game Workshop in Boston

Created my first ebook


Your Ambassador, Mike Bruny
Let's stay connected and make things happen: 
website: www.runthepoint.com  
blog: www.hiphopaffirmations.com  
video: www.youtube.com/ambassadorbruny  
facebook: www.facebook.com/ambassadorbruny
twitter: @runthepoint , @hiphopaffirms
Tumblr: www.ambassadorbruny.tumblr.com 
Brazen Careerist

No comments: