Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Piece of Classiscal Music and Leadership


A Piece of Classical Music and Leadership

You have to love TED videos.  Every so often I'll share some of them with you.  Here is one that moved me especially at the 16:50 (jump to that point if you are pressed for time) mark; If you have even less time jump to 17:30 (It will change the way you look at things...an Ambassador Bruny Promise)


 

Ambassador Bruny's Notes:
This guy really captured me towards the end of his TED talk.  As I am creating my new logo and trying to pull all the things that I have going on: speaking, writing, hiphopaffirmations.com, run the point.com, projects, etc.  I am striving to make it all fit into a coherent brand.  The truth is that I/we are so much more then just one thing.  I am hip hop, I am my collection of bow ties, I am into fitness so I can look good, I am interested in men's fashion, I am a life coach, I want to make a difference and I want to make 1.3 million dollars or more with my business.  The alignment of all of this has not been an easy task, but I am up to the task.  The following words from this video sums up what I am trying to do with all my work and I think you will find it helpful:

"The conductor of an orchestra doesn't make a sound.  He depends for his power on his ability to make other people powerful..My job is to awaken possibility in other people.  You know how you find out?  You look at their eyes.  If their eyes are shining, you know you are doing it.  If the eyes are not shining, you get to ask a question?  "Who am I being that my players' eyes are not shining?

Success= How many shining eyes I have around me! 

I can't help but think, the tagline to go along with my new Ambassador Bruny logo lives someone in the statement above.

What's possible for you, with a little support?

Your Ambassador,
Mike Bruny
Let's stay connected and make things happen:
website: www.runthepoint.com
blog: www.hiphopaffirmations.com
video: www.youtube.com/ambassadorbruny
facebook: www.facebook.com/ambassadorbruny
twitter: @runthepoint , @hiphopaffirms
Brazen Careerist

No comments: