Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ambassador Bruny Heads to Holland...With Your Support

 Leaders Ask For Help; So Here We Go!
 
I am on a mission to help folks change their lives and live it to the best of their abilities. This mission drove me to become part of a leadership retreat program this year which has me going to California four times in 2010 with assignments in between each visit.

So far the biggest impact it's had on me and those around me is the understanding that "Leaders ask for help" and (as simple as it sounds), "Leaders are willing to act."

As I go from retreat 2 to retreat 3 I have taken on the challenge of having a workshop with someone in Holland. Our workshop is called,
"All Aboard: Life won't wait, why should you." It's going to allow me to utilize my "Leaders Act" and "Leaders ask for help," muscles...a lot. First, I'm taking action to work with my European partner (Karen, the most amazing woman from Holland) and create this amazing workshop. Second, I NEED YOUR HELP! To get to Holland is quite a feat and I'm enrolling folks to help me by donating American Airlines frequent flier miles to help get Ambassador Bruny to Holland so I can do the amazing work I was put on this planet to do. My goal at this time is to find folks who are willing to donate 50,000 or 100,000 American Airlines flyer miles. Don't have flyer miles but still want to support the mission? http://ambassadorbruny.chipin.com/

I will also keep you posted on how many miles and cash I've collected and how many I still need along the way. The workshop is set for the last week of July.

In true Ambassador fashion, you know I never ask without being willing to give. So here are a couple of ideas I/we have come up with to reciprocate:

-Give miles for tiles (I will bring back DELFT blue tiles that are famous in Holland)

-Cheese

-Something naughty from the Red Light District

-Chocolate

-Clogs (yes the wooden shoes)

-something with their famous tulips on it

-stroop waffles.

Feel feel FREE to provide ideas on how I may reciprocate. AND THANK YOU!!

No comments: